Accelerated invisalign and invisalign Teen
#1 Experienced Invisalign & Invisalign Teen Provider in Vienna,Oakton,Merrifield,Tysons,Great Falls Va.
Thinking invisalign: The choice is clear
- Orthodontic Specialist
- Board certified orthodontist
- Experience (invisalign over 15yrs)
- Attending Faculty( teaching orthodontics,invisalign for over 15yrs at Childrens/Washington Hospital Department of Orthodontics)
- Voted “Top/Best”– Orthodontist in Northern Va.
- Affordable-Full financing with 0% interest,NO DOWN PAYMENT & affordable monthly payments
Dr. Allen Garai is an “Elite” Invisalign and invisalign teen/under 20(invisible clear aligner) provider in Great Falls,Vienna,Oakton and Tysons VA.
Dr. Garai,Board Certified Orthodontic Specialist, is recognized as the “TOP PROVIDER” for Accelerated Invisalign orthodontics using Acceledent. The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by your orthodontist. Dr. Allen Garai will use an Itero laser scan in place of the traditional impressions with two offices in Vienna and Great Falls Virginia. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan. Your first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign is right for you. After sending precise treatment instructions, Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to translate these instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners — as few as 12 or as many as 48. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually — week-by-week until the final alignment prescribed is attained. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before!
Our Commitment to Excellence at Garai Orthodontic Specialists includes:
- The Latest in Invisalign treatment-Itero laser scan( a 3D digital scan of teeth and bite) and Acceledent (FDA approved to shorten treatment up to 50%)
- A Board Certified Orthodontic Specialist to diagnose and treatment plan every Invisalign case
- Accelerated Invisalign